Friday, November 22, 2013

GREEN?


The title said all actually, about the topic. I must say that is a difficult topic because I don't do much. I love nature and I want to take care of my and the world where I live, I like animals, plants, etc. I don’t throw garbage  on the floor, in the streets, I take care of the trash of my house, like tin, so the animal don’t cut themselves when try to open the bag . I try not to use plastic bags when I’m shopping in the supermarket or wherever I shop.  I walk a lot because is good for many reasons. All this Cain of things that I do its in part because I thing that its right but for the other part I don’t thing that I do  a change in the planet, a real change, I don’t save trees, I use plastic sometimes.

That’s the sad part now the good part is that in the future I would try to do better and greatest things for the environment because I think is important  and interesting!

So I would like to save the planet!! Ok no but one step at the time. You have to start form something and evolve whit time, I can’t only save the planet and not to worry about me as a person, been green implicated us as person in the inside who makes changes on the outside.

That all! I hope u all be ok xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment