Friday, November 22, 2013

FOOD AND EATING HABITS


"We are what we eat"… some said and I couldn’t be more agree whit that.  When I was a little girl I only eats some meals, I was so spoiled, and is not until today when I realize how important is eat well. I’m not vegetarian or vegan but I hope, one day be the person who I want to be in every sense. My eating habits in the past year have change a lot. In the past I don’t really eat other than rice or fast food sometimes. I was eating pretty much the same things every day, for years. My parents never show me how to eat well and I never do anything about that because I never consider important until I was older and I realize how a poor diet has affected to me in many ways. Now I need more energy to do all the things that I want and besides that I’m getting older so my body need different thing to function well like good food and lots and lots of water.

Now I try to eat well, I eat fast food almost never and eat a lot of fruit, I liked so much. There’s many things that I don’t like still, because of my poor habits of the past, well I’m trying and that’s something at least, I’m getting better in all the thing about a healthy life and this is the beginning.

 I hope all of us discovery the healthy life! xo

3 comments:

  1. When you start eating well you really can notice the difference in your body! You have much more energy.
    I hope you can continue with the healthy eating! Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=onion&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=64086D19E3A8CAC528C3E09D904E21101625E551&selectedIndex=9



    ONIOOON ARE THE BEST EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
    I will going to cook you a lot of things, this way you will taste other different type of food

    Love U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eat bad and drink a lot.. thats the meaning of life!.. nuv

    ReplyDelete