Friday, October 11, 2013


Hello all!

So this week I have to choose between my anime or Disney cartoon. Personally when I was a child I watch more Japanese animation than Disney.  Sailoor moon, Ranma ½, dragon ball,  Los caballeros del zodiaco, Detective conan, etc.  They were my favorite cartoon and my favorite thing to do besides play, I like Disney movie too but I was not a big, big fan, like others person I was never want to be a princess because  I liked more action, I mean, super heroes, like sailor moon who fight whit bad guys  and win, they kick asses.

My favorite between them was sailor moon and dragon ball, I really like both of them, because it was funny, has action, romance, etc. Like real people, I mean they do things bad and good like us. But most important, I think now, is not like Disney, all of them were perfect, and I think that if I were watched so much Disney; it may be a problem in the future growing with so much perfect models.

Well this is all for now, see you all next week  ;)

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I like your post, express the things that we have been talk the last wednesday
    Kisses!°!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dragon ball z was the better season!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Sailor moon Star !!! because was a boys that fought only when transformed into woman <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also saw Dragon Ball Z, until my mom forbade me to see it, because there was a lot of violence. haha

    ReplyDelete