Friday, October 4, 2013

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


When it comes to traveling, I believe that any places can be good, I mean, they are unexplored by our eyes, so it’s interesting to found about the local things,  I would like to know  my entire country and the world most  strange places, but at the same time popular places like Europa, Asia, etc.

But if I have to choose one first I would like go to Japon. I found really interesting there original culture and history of the country, it would be really good to learn about their food, their traditions, the gardens, their temples, religion, etc.  

The classical aspect of japan called my attention a lot but Im not a fan of mangas or anime and  I think that the  culture is now heavily influenced by Western culture, but still with local adaptation and there strong roots.

The language would probably be a big problem for me, so I would have to deal with English and try to learn basic things, would be fun anyway and contributes to enhance the experience the difficult about the language.

See you in the next post. Bye xo
File:Kumamoto Suizenji-jojuen01n4272.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara, I think Japon it is very interesting, and the picture you post is beautiful so the country it most very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara.
    Japon. So mysterius.
    But, I think the raeson you want to travel Japon, I mean, the real reason is for the japanese boys.
    Is just because his movings performance drives you crazy.

    B-BOYS!
    Japan V/S Korea

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-XZUyjtgxU

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! this country is very interesting. You can find so many things... but yeah! the big problem is the lenguage =s luck with that! jaja
    see you!!!

    ReplyDelete